Client side languages:
- Regular Expressions
Current and recent projects:
Automated Layout Engine
- An automated layout engine. Recieves json data for "magazine" stories and decides the positions, both in the page and of the seperate sections, of the stories and it's elements so no design is needed. This adapts to any screen, as well.
- There is also a node server-side aspect of this for tracking saved settings and layout categories / schemas.
Living style guide
- Webpack server compiles es6 to es5 and serves content
- Modular UI pieces, built in React are served with the exact branded CSS they need.
- On the style guide server, the UI pieces are served with unit tests, and visual regression tests.
- The UI pieces are also directly embeddable to build the main UI as just the component
Rapid prototype development and authentication server
- HTTPS Node server
- Fully developed prototypes from concept using React
- Uses JSON web tokens to generate secure single use links to the prototypes
- Normalizes users interaction events and sends interaction data to the other server
- Admin panel displays heatmaps and usage graphs (build in d3)